Sign in to follow this  
karenandcollins

2010 Midwest Area Rally

My husband and I just bought our RV and have never been to a rally. I met a man at the RV service center the other day and he told me about FMCA and the Midwest Area Rally in Wisconsin. We joined FMCA and would like to go to this rally, but since we've never been to one before, I really don't understand how it works. I can't find much info on it.

Do we need to bring our car? We have a 41-foot motorhome. Where do you camp and what is available? How do you know what seminars are available and what days. Any info someone can provide us would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the wonderful world of motorhomes and the FMCA family! You will have fun fun fun at the rally in Elkhorn. We have a lot of seminars scheduled that will teach you the ins and outs of maintaining your rig. There are also creative crafts, delicious breakfasts, great entertainment, worship services, vendors galore. A car is not necessary but handy if you would want to go to Super Wal-Mart for supplies or go out to eat at one of the local restarants.

Welcome to the wonderful world of motorhomes and the FMCA family! You will have fun fun fun at the rally in Elkhorn. We have a lot of seminars scheduled that will teach you the ins and outs of maintaining your rig. There are also creative crafts, delicious breakfasts, great entertainment, worship services, vendors galore. A car is not necessary but handy if you would want to go to Super Wal-Mart for supplies or go out to eat at one of the local restarants.

Do you have water hookups available or what? Do they post a list of the seminars and days ahead of time. I registered, but it didn't give much info.

The area rallies usually do not post the seminar schedule in advance. When you arrive at the rally site, you will receive a rally program with a detailed list of the seminars and the time schedule.

There is water on the grounds.

Please call me at (800) 543-3622 and I will be more than happy to discuss more details about the 2010 Midwest Area Rally.