wildebill308

My new to me old coach

Thought I would put up some pictures. You have to be careful when you go looking around "just to see what's out there" Because something might follow you home.

This is my 2008 Newmar Mountain Aire model 4521. 

Bill

g4n1_sllt.jpg

ovgu_sllt.jpg

ejid_sllt.jpg

7 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Thought I would put up some pictures. You have to be careful when you go looking around "just to see what's out there" Because something might follow you home.

This is my 2008 Newmar Mountain Aire model 4521. 

Bill

g4n1_sllt.jpg

ovgu_sllt.jpg

ejid_sllt.jpg

Beautiful coach!!!!!!

Is it pre DEF?

Jim

Great looking coach.  I see it has the inverted mirrors like my Eagle....does it have the three lenses also?  I love the one oriented on the front tires, it's very handy going through construction sites or towns with no shoulder, just a curb.

I think it only has 2 sections. LOL I have only driven it 2 times in and that was in Dallas trafic. My only comet is I am use to my old mirrors that were on the bottom and now I have to remember to look up a little. Not a big deal, just a learning curve.

Bill 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:02 AM, hermanmullins said:

Bill it is still a nice looking coach even if the mirrors are upside down.

Herman

All ACs are "inverted."  They not only look cool but have three lenses, see my post at 10:01 AM yesterday.

4 hours ago, jleamont said:

I like the mirrors like that, what I cant get over is the nose of that coach. Do the wipers tuck behind that big chin?

Yes, They store out of site. I can't figure out why they do that big chin on some models. It is open all the way down.  Maybe someone will tell us. You haven't seen "Big Chin" till you run it out to get acess to the generator, the whole thing slides out.

Bill 

Bill, I know a couple of places that has what you need & big enough, getting access could be tricky! :rolleyes: One place is in Burnet County! 

9 minutes ago, manholt said:

Bill, I know a couple of places that has what you need & big enough, getting access could be tricky! :rolleyes: One place is in Burnet County! 

Who owns that one? I know I lost acess to lots of fun toys when I quit working. Things like the chicken gun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohnzZ-Xp-uY   :P

Bill

19 minutes ago, rtr6646 said:

Thats nice Bill, hope you enjoy it.

Thank you. 

Just a little update. We just spent 4 days in Durant Ok. for our first real road trip. Everything went well. Now I am ready for an extended trip. Learning new systems can be a pain. New cruise in the steering wheel and I got no documentation. Finally got it sorted out. on how to increase or decrease speed.

Bill

Bill, CC is easy.  If you need any help with the Silverleaf, let me know...It's the same one I had in the AC.  As for the wind tunnel, it's owned by Space X !