wkass28

Looking for wheels

Last year we had new tires installed on our 2002 Itasca Horizon. I am now noticing a couple of them loosing air. Come to find out that we have a couple of wheels that are unable to be fixed do to age and corrosion. That said I am looking for some new steel wheels size 22.5 x 7.5. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can buy new at a price that isn't going to break the bank?

Thanks.  Bill Kass FMCA # 482228

Bill, any truck tire shop should be able to get you new or used wheels. I would bring the coach or sample wheel to them so they can verify the proper wheel is sourced. 

I realize that steel is what you have, but now is a perfect time to also look into aluminum wheels. Of course the studs will need to be changed for thicker aluminum wheels. I have found both steel and aluminum on ebay at reasonable prices.

You might call visonerv.com  They are one of the largest MH salvage yards in the U.S.A., located in KY.

Bill, since you are in Foxborough, MA your best bet would be a reputable heavy duty truck tire shop. They will have or can get you the size rim you need and mount the tires for you.

Herman