rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

I know people who have been there done this - both sides.

Martin.jpg

Sadly I lost a $300+ Marinco 50A shore power cable that way. I was in a rush to meet someone, MH was plugged in inside our garage. To replace the cable and replace the Marinco connector was also expensive. I got it in both ends, so to speak.

RayIn, read it..unreal.

Wayne, I feel your pain!  50 A. and water hose at Alamo RV Park, San Antonio, Texas 2012. Drug it all for 40 miles to next Rally..$450 replacement + Mobil RV.  Not a good day!

On 2/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, manholt said:

RayIn, read it..unreal.

Wayne, I feel your pain!  50 A. and water hose at Alamo RV Park, San Antonio, Texas 2012. Drug it all for 40 miles to next Rally..$450 replacement + Mobil RV.  Not a good day!

No no! Not me. Came close but no cigar. DW caught it. She does a walk-around when we are getting ready to leave including the checking of all lights and bays. As she was walking up the driver side she was about ready to flip me a pointing finger but I saw it in the mirror.

A friend was at Sandpiper and was moving from the upper level to the lower and had hose and electrical hooked up. They wanted about $800 to fix it and he told them to contact his insurance company. Insurance paid them $350. He is not personae non gratae at Sandpiper.

4 hours ago, manholt said:

Back in the 1960;s & 70's, before Jacks...thanks for bad memories! :blink:😂

That's the main reason we bought a MH, our new 2005 Grand Junction 5er didn't come with leveling jacks. I carried a small lumber yard in the dually. Our 2012 Alaska trip/caravan wore me out just carrying boards to/from.

The folks in MH's were set-up and headed for happy hour before I finished leveling sometimes.

Seen one here locally that was maybe even smaller. Double axle most likely because kitchen sits over it - heavier appliances.