rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

The longest coach trailer combo I have ever seen, was at the Houston Livestock Show BBQ cook off.  A custom built tractor/trailer/trailer combo off 143'...full living quarters for 12, totally self contained, you could walk from tractor to back trailer, both trailers was a complete BBQ unit...each unit could feed 2,500!  

It was built and owned by Shriner's International (at that time it was Shriner's of North America) to cook and feed the first responders of 9/11/01.   

1 hour ago, manholt said:

The longest coach trailer combo I have ever seen, was at the Houston Livestock Show BBQ cook off.  A custom built tractor/trailer/trailer combo off 143'...full living quarters for 12, totally self contained, you could walk from tractor to back trailer, both trailers was a complete BBQ unit...each unit could feed 2,500!  

It was built and owned by Shriner's International (at that time it was Shriner's of North America) to cook and feed the first responders of 9/11/01.   

Good grief! That would require a fleet of police vehicles to run interference. That's half a city block.

Definitely not a humorous photo, but this is my "new normal" in a grandkid's bedroom while working from home under the six weeks of Stay-At-Home orders in the greater Houston area.  A proper home office would mean dismantling the wife's formal living room which won't happen.....

Temp Office.JPG

Mike, I hope your not sharing with grandkid now! If not, then take most items out of room & put it in living room...you will not be entertaining any time soon! 

Joe. Ugh!  You don't have 4 bedrooms!  Now, if you move into the coach, you'll have your own bath! 

4 hours ago, manholt said:

Now, if you move into the coach, you'll have your own bath!

I was already warned that the coach could become my Quarantine bachelor pad :lol:

I’ve been playing with my smoker. Cooked up this pork loin last night for dinner. Wow was it delicious 

E16EEE51-686F-4FA6-91A3-60DEFBCE08B2.jpeg

Picture of the day. Overloaded?? :lol:

BA3C34A4-3D60-4413-ABBD-2222C2A64F23.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jleamont said:

The salesman said I could tow this trailer, no problem.

That pork looks good.

Bill

Pork looks good.

I have a treager. My latest is buying some fantastic Boudin from the local grocery store, with 2 links per package and I'll by 5 packages, and smoke them on the Treager. Then they can be frozen and microwaved for heat-up.  Boudin when purchased is typically already cooked. If it is raw it has to be indicated on the package.

Now yesterday I made some Armadillo Eggs.

Finished product

Egg1.thumb.jpg.e49a13d0f1ead69dd4e9fa5fe18ba2d7.jpg

Cross cut view

egg2.thumb.jpg.9a3efe0ad10cac84980eee0d516c1d37.jpg

Jalapenos across my hand. They were big. Miss Curiosity lurking in background waiting for a drop!

Egg3.thumb.jpg.d09b87db71ada4fe55f65e548d8599f3.jpg

These were deep fried. Next time will be on the Treager.

egg3.heic

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

I’ve been playing with my smoker. Cooked up this pork loin last night for dinner. Wow was it delicious 

E16EEE51-686F-4FA6-91A3-60DEFBCE08B2.jpeg

BA3C34A4-3D60-4413-ABBD-2222C2A64F23.jpeg

At least the dump truck empty it's load.   Still there will be no stopping it even if the trailer brakes are good.