rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

Same raw material, different processing. I'll stick with the bleached product, thanks anyway. Someone did some good work making that video.

Ever been in the woods without TP and the big one hit?  Anything laying around is fair game. Watch out for poison ivy!

15 hours ago, manholt said:

😂ROFLMAO !!!

Having once owned a Norton, that is all true. I spent more time working on it than riding.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 10:15 AM, wayne77590 said:

Just money! The talent would be on how to convince the DW!

That would be no problem if DW is as bored as my DW!:)

Yeast shortage?:? That's great, now how am I gonna make more beer? Sigh_ I've still got 1/2 G of E&J brandy, guess that'll have to suffice.

My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary  

Day 1 – I Can Do This!!  Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of wine.  I fear wine supplies might not last.

Day 3 – Strawberries:  Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds.  Who Knew?

Day 4 – 8:00 pm.  Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make hand sanitizer.  It came out as Jello shots!

Day 6 – I get to take the garbage out.  I’m so excited, I can’t decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”.You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal.  I have no clue how this place is still in business.  

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room.  Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a spider today.  Seems nice.  He’s a web designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard.  I swear my fridge just said, “What the **** do you want now?”

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides.  I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm.  The Cardinals led the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Day 16 - Counted toilet paper and only 328 rolls left.  Contacted Amazon for an emergency order of 200 more rolls.

Wayne --

The "coughy filter" photo is the much needed laugh I needed!   I have plenty of "coughy filters" in the pantry.  :lol:

4 hours ago, huffypuff said:

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I'd go up to a bank teller with a mask on asking for money

That really happened at a grocery store in Terre Haute Indiana last week. No suspects, the person was wearing a white mask and white coveralls, w/ blue gloves.

Most banks have a sign requesting patrons remove hats when entering, guess that is no longer a concern.

Detective: Mam can you describe the perpetrator?

Lady: Yes, he was wearing a round like mask.

Detective; What color was the mask?

Lady: White I believe.

Detective: Mam you just described 80% of the men in this country. 

:rolleyes:

Herman