rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

What a waste of sardines. That is NOT for picky eaters. Reminds me of a cousin, he would pile everything on his plate on top of each other, saying it all goes the same place anyhow.

Sometimes you can't take it all, and still go where you want:

Click image for larger version  Name: IMG_1658.JPG Views: 5 Size: 251.7 KB ID: 294447

It is however a great way for Les Schwab to advertise.

Edited by RayIN

Do you think that MH is overloaded🙄. Looks like the tag dumped, probably set to deflate when under 5 mph. Wonder if there is a way to air it up?

Looks like he is hung up on the hitch. I almost did that at my sisters old place in Erie. They had a fairly deep gutter and a pretty good hill up their driveway. The bad part is the driveway was guarded by brick columns so you had to hit it pretty much straight on.  I hit it going a little fast because I was afraid it would drag. YES it did. I left a realey stylish J in the street that is probably still there. Bent the hitch so I had to replace it.

Bill

That happened to me once exiting a gas station in the mountains of PA on our class C. It sat low in the rear and with 12’ after the axle it was easy to hang it up.

I heard the hitch start to drag We began to rapidly slow down and I floored it, as the suspension started to unload the tires began smoking, made it out :lol:

Ray, then I take it you have never had it. You are missing out on delicious food. Sushi usually accompanies Sashimi.

Some are going to remark that it is bait but I can assure you it is very very good.

You'll never know unless you try. Good sashimi dipped in soy sauce and a tid bit of wasabe on it is just great!

Now the one thing I will not try, and they do it in the Orient, is raw chicken.

Edited by wayne77590

Here ya go!

Sashimi and sushi at its best.  We were in Japan in 2003 or so and a Japanese friend of my son took us all to dinner at a hole in the wall Japanese restaurant. The food was excellent.

sushi.JPG

Edited by wayne77590

I spent a year in Atsugi, Japan at the expense of our government. Yes tried most of it. I taught English during my off hours to a group of middle management execs. It was a real hoot. Saw a part of the culture few foreigners do see. The sushi and sashimi were wonderful. First time, go with someone that knows and that can explain.