rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

North of the border motorhome being shipped South and then picked up by the owners.  Strange how one cannot drive across the border but a full plane of passengers can fly.

I did hear that transporting that way is being cracked down by the authorities.

14 hours ago, jleamont said:

If it fits, it ships?? :lol:

089ABB18-33AF-4AD7-ACF9-8BC3FB455DD9.jpeg

That would earn the truck driver a ticket here in Indiana. Vehicles axles must be cross-chained to the trailer.

Edited by rayin

8 hours ago, manholt said:

That's just wrong on so many levels!  You would not see me driving that P/U!  He forgot the golf cart...

SOOO many levels.

On 2/13/2021 at 8:38 PM, rayin said:

That would earn the truck driver a ticket here in Indiana. Vehicles axles must be cross-chained to the trailer.

Are you sure those are not chain binders behind the rear wheels, and in front of the front wheels? LOL😎

39 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

Binders-sminders,:rolleyes: as Carl said and Richard confirmed, this is so wrong in so many ways.:wacko:

Herman

Agreed, just pointing out that it sure looks like binders in the photo.😍

Binders, no binders, no matter. The tail of the trailer appears to me to be lower to the pavement than the rim of the trailer's wheels.

On 2/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, richard5933 said:

Binders, no binders, no matter. The tail of the trailer appears to me to be lower to the pavement than the rim of the trailer's wheels.

It appears the MH tires are not resting on the trailer and there is blocking under the MH frame. Perhaps that rear binder strap needs tightened to raise the rear of the trailer?

DB, nice but photo shop!

Joe, looks to me, like the trailer is to narrow for the coach & the drive tire is on the inside fender well...that would explain the tie strap, also as Kay said.  My revised take...:wacko:!!!

11 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Ray, really, "Perhaps that rear binder strap needs tightened to raise the rear of the trailer?". Think about it.:wacko:

:rolleyes:Herman

Perhaps we should have a tongue in cheek emoticon.