rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

2021 GMC Canyon AT4 High Elevation package. I had a 02 Avalanche since new but the New England winters did it in.

Maybe in the future. I will still probably use the tow dolly. We toad the queens Nissan now.

5 minutes ago, jleamont said:

Can someone help, what type RV is this?

E9D16B28-6E7A-47D5-8B96-053AE42C7363.jpeg

I think that is called a REDNECK tiny house. Probably can be driven over a cliff to become a Maine treehouse. LOL! Class F?

Edited by kaypsmith

On 6/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, wildebill308 said:

Ok nice truck but what is it?

Bill

A four door pickup truck

On 6/12/2021 at 10:18 AM, manholt said:

I would like to know, how do you stop! :blink:

Brakes my foot, that old FWD Ford van will pull anything. I wonder how it handles with the hitch over the rear axle?? Seems it would limit turning radius severely, perhaps he replaced the rear wheels with castor wheels?.

Edited by rayin

I agree Bill! I try to watch the show every Sunday morning on CBS; Henry Ford's Innovation nation.

Thomas Edison used to camp with Henry Ford, there are pictures of them in the Ford modified truck camping at the museum in Ft. Myers FL.

Edited by rayin

The Studebaker Museum in South Bend was very interesting. I used to have a 1950 Studebaker. Never new if it was coming or going.

3 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

The Studebaker Museum in South Bend was very interesting. I used to have a 1950 Studebaker. Never new if it was coming or going.

I really liked the Super Hawk, I COULD tell if it was coming or going, it did so quickly.