rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

But it was suppose to drop it's nose slide across then pull it's self across. 

I think it may of had some merit but it was rushed to finish. Who would have put on slicks to traverse snow and Ice, duh. 

Maybe some day with all this Global Warning, we may look up and see a chunk of ice floating into Galveston Bay with it on it. :rolleyes:

Herman

Yes, it could span a 15 foot crevasse by lowering the front nose, sliding across with the wheels picking up, then lowering the rear end and sliding across with the front wheels giving the power. Each wheel was powered by an electric motor.
It was abandoned and over the years disappeared either buried  or sunk.

On 1/9/2022 at 5:49 PM, jleamont said:

You are around 100 miles from us. We are on the east coast of Florida.

Are you going to the big RV show in Tampa?

Bill

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Houston RV Show is February 9th through 12th.

I'm hoping the Houston RV show is a "go" this year but never know what the Harris County Judge will dictate about use of county facilities especially with lots of Omicron running around.

On 1/11/2022 at 10:09 PM, wildebill308 said:

Are you going to the big RV show in Tampa?

Bill

No. Seeking used coach to trade ours on. 

Those RV shows are getting expensive.  We went to the Mobile show two years ago (last year's was cancelled), it was under $10 and they offered free Good Sam CG guides...$30 retail.    This year it was $12 each, no discount and no CG guides.  They did  have lots of RVs of all types.

15 hours ago, manholt said:

Joe, has yours gotten to big?  Give us an idea of what your looking for...

Class C gasser. Something with a solid bunk shell, not multiple pieces. V10. Tioga seems to have that one piece bunk shell and I saw a Thor product with the same. Preferably NO SLIDES! 

On 1/11/2022 at 10:34 AM, hermanmullins said:

But it was suppose to drop it's nose slide across then pull it's self across. 

I think it may of had some merit but it was rushed to finish. Who would have put on slicks to traverse snow and Ice, duh. 

Maybe some day with all this Global Warning, we may look up and see a chunk of ice floating into Galveston Bay with it on it. :rolleyes:

Herman

Believe it or not, today the Army is again working on designing new vehicles for travel in the antarctic. It will replace arctic vehicles made in the 1960's and the present stryker wheeled vehicles.

Edited by rayin

Some humor for your day in relation to the new 87,000 IRS auditing agents.  My eldest son saw this photo on his Facebook account yesterday.  Enjoy!  😆 

MH IRS Audit 081822.jpg