skykingtcb

Led Strip Lighting

sorry if this is a repeat but search did not show anything.

I want to add strip led lighting underneath. looking for advice  for best way. do I need a clear tube to put them? stick to frame? any  brand or type advice?

thank you for your help

Sky,

When we built our home I had LED lights put in under each of my kitchen cabinets. I got them at Lowe's and they came in several lengths. You might take a look on their website to see what they have. We are going on 6 years and they are working great.

Herman 

Try this site for led’s www.boogeylights.com they have everything you need. The one thing I can tell you is that is you need the aluminum channel to mount them to get those from amazon, you wouldn’t believe how much cheaper they are then getting them from boogeylights.

i bought a kit from them but haven’t mounted them yet I hope to get it done before camping season starts 

Phil 

Make sure the lights are outdoor weatherproof when you order them. The aluminum strips mentioned above work great, not those clear plastic ones. I attached the aluminum strips alongside each side of the bus with aluminum pop rivets, seven years still working great. I used amber color and will soon change them to rgby.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 7:12 PM, manholt said:

Kay, what is rgby?

Sorry Carl to not explain, Red, Green, Blue Yellow, multicolor and you choose the color and combination.

Kay, thanks, I should have guessed that.  Boogy lights is the way to go. Have Blue/Red/white under my MC trike!  Not cheap, but still there and works, 8 years now!