wgiff

tires.....

looking for some input on tires...….I have some aged out bridgestone's ….. 245/70r/19.5 's...…..I can find very similar prices between toyo, Hankook, and uniroyal…...the tire guy says uniroyal is made by Michelin and he sells a lot of them and has not had anyone back with problems        on all 3 brands...……...so......any thoughts about which one you would buy ?

wgiff. Welcome to the Forum!

Need some info.  Make, model, year, length of your RV...How many Bridgestone's do you have?

Welcome to the forum. Make shure you are looking at the right load range for your coach. I would also look at the continentals in the FMCA tire program. I ran them on my last coach and liked them. They were also over$100.00 cheaper each at the discount price than Michilans at their discount price.

Bill

ok, more info...………….2005 bounder, 32', 2 in front 4 in rear...……..total six...…...really just asking for an opinion on which brand would give a better ride, , etc....the ones I have been quoted are comparable to fmca discounts...….will check out continentals too.

10 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

OK my opinion, Toyo.

Herman

Ditto, I have Toyos on the six rear and Continentals on the front.

On my 2008 I found that the Toyo's were considerably cheaper than the Michelin's. I did not notice a big difference in ride or handling.

When it's time for new shoes on the 2015 I'll most likely go to Toyo's.

Just be aware that there are width and height differences between brands. Height can affect MPH and width can affect sidewall rubbing on duals.

Here is a link to one tire size calculator

On 3/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, manholt said:

wgiff. Welcome to the Forum!

Need some info.  Make, model, year, length of your RV...How many Bridgestone's do you have?

👍 It reads like some have forgotten this is a 19.5" tire, limited choices. Firestone is almost $80 cheaper than Toyo.https://www.amazon.com/Firestone-FS561-Commercial-Truck-Tire/dp/B078HTPKCD/ref=sr_1_17?qid=1583512612&refinements=p_n_feature_five_browse-bin%3A6131685011&s=automotive&sr=1-17