Sign in to follow this  
jmonroe

"Split" attendance at Midwest Area Rally

We've never been to a rally and I thought the Midwest Area Rally, which is close to our home and one week after my retirement date, would be a good one in which to get our feet wet. Unfortunately, my wife cannot take the time off work to attend the entire rally.

I note that there are two prices quoted for attendance. One as a solo, another for two people in a rig. How about if I were there for the entire rally, and my wife joined me Friday evening? Can this be accommodated?

We are happy that you chose the Midwest Area Rally to "get your feet wet" and congratulations on your retirement.

Please call the FMCA National Office at 800-543-3622 and ask for Carol. I will be able to take care of your registration and give you a little detail about the rally. I look forward to your call.

Carol,

Thanks for the response. As I look over the dates it looks like all my wife would be able to attend is the last day of a four day event. I think we'll hold off until we can both attend.

Walworth county is my old stopping grounds, having gone to high school in Delavan and college in Whitewater. Would have been fun to visit.