FarAndAway

slidout issues on a 2006 winnebago journey 39 ft

4 hours ago, FarAndAway said:

3 slides inoperable 1 partially closed, solenoid click with  switch operation.  new batteries, awnings working ok.

New to this game.

Thanks Wayne,

Welcome to the  forum. Not enough info to give you a good answer. Have you tried with the unit plugged into shore power? With the generator running? With the main engine running? What are the directions from the manufacturer? Is the unit level?

Bill

Sounds to me like insufficient voltage issue.  Check the voltage ACROSS the pump (assuming hydraulic operated) or motor if electric.  Could be a bad ground connection.

Lenp

That's easy!  Overlooked, we think about battery posts, connections, wires and fuses...never, "what makes it all work?" :P:wacko:

2 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

"Why it is always a GROUND that is loose?"

?????????

One reason, take your battery ground. You check it at the battery terminal but how many check it and clean it where it connects to the frame? It might not be just loose but have a bad connection because of corrosion in the joint.

Bill

I have the same rig with exactly the same problem and it ended up to be a loose electrical connector gong to the hydraulics under the step going into the coach. I hope you luck out and it's the same problem. Good luck, Wayne