huffypuff

Our New Holiday Adventures

I can't for the life of me find the gray wired push button end in the top of the dash.  My first call to Entrgra customer support is tomorrow.  

16 minutes ago, wayne77590 said:

Hmm! Guess my post with the link to the manual was not helpful. Sorry.

You manual and my manual both didn't help.  It goes into learn but no confirmation beeps.  

Ray, you should have a 24/7 tech support phone #!  RV Country should have given you that, along with a contact name!

Wayne, your Link worked for Linda!  She got rid of Dealer code and now we have our own, interesting is that, when you leave coach, just press 1 & it locks, then you can press code or unlock on fob and it opens!  At rally's I like to carry Fob, she does not.

10 hours ago, huffypuff said:

You manual and my manual both didn't help.  It goes into learn but no confirmation beeps.  

Well darn! Throw those worthless things away!!

39 minutes ago, manholt said:

Ray, you should have a 24/7 tech support phone #!  RV Country should have given you that, along with a contact name!

Wayne, your Link worked for Linda!  She got rid of Dealer code and now we have our own, interesting is that, when you leave coach, just press 1 & it locks, then you can press code or unlock on fob and it opens!  At rally's I like to carry Fob, she does not.

Glad it worked for you.

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Was you able to use step A or B?

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Yes, mine works the same way, press one to lock.   5 digit code 2 beeps then 1 to unlock.  

7 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Ray. let us know what Entegra says, "Inquiring Minds Want to Know".

Herman

I'm on the west coast coast and haven't finish my java yet.   

23 minutes ago, huffypuff said:

I'm on the west coast coast and haven't finish my java yet.   

I'm in the Central Time Zone and just about to have lunch.

Herman

Entegra came through, the following worked for me.  

1 Hold 5/6 button until it beeps

2 Hit 7 five times

3 Hit 1

4 Enter new 5 digit code 2x times in a row

5 Hit 1/2 for entry door

6 Hit 3/4 for baggage door

7 Hit 7/8 for both

They also gave me instruction for reprogramming FOB but I didn't need to do that.  

I was thinking the ignition had to be on. Be such a travesty if anyone could walk up and program it.  Hello, where's my TV?

2 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Can anyone walk up to the door and re-program it to their liking?

No because this erase the access code and the dealer 5 digit code.  

Herman, Factory codes are made to be easy...Look at all the Rocket Scientist's that work on the coach, just after it leaves the line! :ph34r:

I receive this email today

Hi Raymond,

The Entegra Anthem you just purchased has a recall on it. This recall prevents me from registering the unit in your name. This means that you will not be able to get warranty work done until the recall has been fixed. If you bring the unit to any of our stores and let them know you have a recall, we will fix it for you.

Thank you,

Taylor Cantrell

File and Warranty Clerk

559-486-1000 ext 152

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

rv country logo

Puff.

I would call Entegra & ask for Customer Service...get Verification!  I do not trust RV Country!  The first 2 years of warranty is by the Brand. MHO. 

That letter came from their Fresco, CA location where their main office is so it may be a California thing we don't know about.   I'm not having problems with the local dealer as they gave me a appointment Monday to send it to Freightliner.  This recall is from Spartan chassis. 

http://www.foodrecalls.net/vehicle_recall/8798/entegra-18v687000  It's a wonder this wasn't taken care of before I got it as the recall dates back to 2018. 

After it gets back to the dealer, they are going to replace all 6 proximity sensors on the outside wall because of recall from Entegra.  Water gets into them and causes mirrors and dash to constantly flash.   

Then there is a large punch list I compiled for them to go through and fix.  It's maybe there for a couple of weeks.  

Better now, during the COVID-19 than later I suppose!  Since you have the # to Spartan, I would call them first & find out if it pertains to your chassis!