theinbaugh

Suspension

I just purchased a 2010 Itasca Reyo 25T. It only has 16k mikes but I am finding a lot of side to side rocking and bouncing going in and out of parking lots, over bumps and passing semi trucks. I am looking for input on an upgraded suspension as this is my first RV. 

theinbaugh,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

I have no first hand experience working with the MB/Sprinter chassis, but hopefully others with knowledge will chime in.

Assume you have checked suspension components for wear.  Even with low mileage, if bushings are rubber, at 10 years old, they may be shot.

I did go to Henderson's Line-up to see what they have for upgrades.  Go to: https://supersteerparts.com/ Type in "Sprinter" in the search box.

1 hour ago, theinbaugh said:

I just purchased a 2010 Itasca Reyo 25T. It only has 16k mikes but I am finding a lot of side to side rocking and bouncing going in and out of parking lots, over bumps and passing semi trucks. I am looking for input on an upgraded suspension as this is my first RV. 

Welcome to the forum. How much experience do you have driving oversize vehicles? How did it drive when you test drove it? 

Bill

Welcome also.

You might go on line and try to find a M/B site that may have a forum or reviews on your particular RV. As brett said others with your unit may chime in with some excellent advice.

Herman