amaising

RV shower heads

Welcome to the forum. There area lot of people who like the Oxygenics. They have several models so you may want to do a little research on them. You made me think I don't know what I have in my new to me coach as I haven't used the shower yet. Now I need to go look.

Bill

We changed ours out for the Oxygenics model that has 5 different spray patterns.  We got it at one of the big box stores, Lowes or Home Depot.  It works great for us.

Welcome to the Forum.

One that will shut off at the head.

And Mike I'm not trying to be a smart *** but what do you need 5 different spray patterns for ?:wacko:

Herman

I had that same model in the video above, I returned it after my test run to see what it was like. When I returned it the guy told me "I will toss it in the pile of them I have in the back" :blink:.

I went to Lowe's and bought one for a house, we prefer all the comforts of home while on the road. If I had it my way there would be a rain shower head on the wall and above for a good soaking.

I forgot Joe, with three Ladies on board when you travel, you will always require Water and sewer wherever you park. Or maybe a 500 gallon fresh water tank and 500 gallon gray water tank.      :rolleyes::D:unsure:

Herman

4 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

I forgot Joe, with three Ladies on board when you travel, you will always require Water and sewer wherever you park. Or maybe a 500 gallon fresh water tank and 500 gallon gray water tank.      :rolleyes::D:unsure:

Herman

That would last me 2 days :lol:

My biggest complaint with the Oxygenitics head was the lack of water. If you have thick hair it wouldn't penetrate to rise the soap out, which increased shower times. My DW said it best and stole my fire "I have gotten sprayed more walking past an animal display at the zoo than if I was standing under that". 

I bought a Moen and it does the trick, the Box stores sell an on/off valve that attaches inline at the handle should you want one. 

3 hours ago, jleamont said:

My biggest complaint with the Oxygenitics head was the lack of water. If you have thick hair it wouldn't penetrate to rise the soap out, which increased shower times. My DW said it best and stole my fire "I have gotten sprayed more walking past an animal display at the zoo than if I was standing under that". 

I bought a Moen and it does the trick, the Box stores sell an on/off valve that attaches inline at the handle should you want one. 

Just exact opposite of this report.  We liked the Oxygenics  so well we bought one for the house when we had a sticks and bricks.  Been full time 7 years and love the Oxygenics.  My wife has really thick hair and loves it so much better than the one that comes in an RV.  Our daughter got their first RV and after one trip replaced the shower head with an Oxygenics shower head.

All I can say is you must have really low water pressure.

Ken

So many cliches, To each his own. What's good for the goose isn't alway good for the gander.:rolleyes:

I like the one that came with our coach. It has both spray and pulse. Never use the pulse but i do move it to where it is in between both this slows down the water but keeps the heat up. Our only problem is that it is Gold Tone and it in worne some but I can't find a replacement. Oh well we just keep on keeping on. I am glad that is one of my least worries.

Remember We Are All In This Together.

Herman

6 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

Our only problem is that it is Gold Tone

YUP, I have wanted to change out our faucet and hose connection to Brushed Nickle, no such luck in locating that design in anything but gold. 

Northwest RV had them in Gold. I believe the faucet setup is Moen. I was going to photo all of it and call their tech department to see what (if anything) was available. 

I bought a gold/polished brass shower head and hose from Amazon, it doesn't have a pulse feature, just 6 different spray selections.

Side note; my first search terms were for a gold shower head. Sticker shock! They were actually gold-plated. Next search was for a polished brass shower head; whew, only $39 this time.

All my plumbing hardware is polished brass Moen with lifetime warranty, except the new hand-held brass polished-shower head. Moen has replaced the kitchen hardware  and one bathroom.