hermanmullins

Deluged by Monacoers Weekly Digest

Is anyone else getting bombarded by the "Bill Ds Monacoers Weekly Digest"??????

I have put it into my Spam Folder gone on the site and unsubscribed and still get hit with messages. For many reasons I have to check my spam folder several times a day. Each time I check i will have at least 25 to 30 "Bill Ds Monacoers" in there.

Does anybody know anything about this site? Has he somehow gotten every Monaco owners email address?

It may be an alright site but I don't need it, don't want it and can't get rid of it.

Herman

I have contacted them several times and asked to be removed from their list, I have it sent to my spam folder an so far today I have had 28 emails in my spam folder so far today. They are a pain in the posterior. 

Herman 

If I put items in the spam folder I don't need to check the spam folder, just right click and delete spam.

Of course, I have never used WEB email, only CLIENT email.

I understand but for some odd glitch in my email I have some incoming emails that I need but they sometimes go to the spam folder. Not all  the time. I have about three addresses that do that therefore I have to check my spam folder every time I go to my mail. This morning I had 28 emails for the same site in my spam. I have been in contact with the site and have been told that there is a glitch in their server and it is hung up somewhere. So I check and delete several time per day.

Remember We Are All In This Together

Herman

Herman,

My email clients program allows me to to drage a spam into my inbox and then it is no longer spam, or I can click on an item that declares in "not spam."

If for some reason I need to check the spam folder I sort by email address and then it is easy to find the email that I want sending to me.

I know what you mean but no matter how many times I move it to "Not Spam" the next time it goes right back to spam. And I will get 2 or 3 email from the address good and on the same day bam right back to spam.

I have even taken it to a computer garu  and he ended up scratching his head. So I continue to check my spam folder. 

Remember We Are All I This Together

Herman 

Speaking only of  hotmail, it has the ability to block senders by domain, for example I can set it to block "@spam.junk"; regardless of what the first portion  is, everything after the @ is blocked and never seen.