CandA

Tecma Silence plus toilet problem

I have a 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA, rear toilet is equipped with a macerator. It doesn't work. Appears no power to system. Panel doesn't light. Checked breakers none tripped. Is there a 12V fuse for the system and if so where and which one? Was working then lights just went out and it stopped working.

CandA, Welcome to the FMCA forums.

Do you have a 12v electrical panel inside that is labeled with what is on each fuse? If you are not sure I'd call Tiffin tech support and ask them. 

It has a inline fuse, should be behind the electric control...The fuse should be 20A for land & 15A for Sea, sometimes they get confused and put the 15A in coach!  Call Tiffin with your VIN# and get a electric schematic if you don't have one!

On 4/22/2020 at 3:17 PM, manholt said:

It has a inline fuse, should be behind the electric control...The fuse should be 20A for land & 15A for Sea, sometimes they get confused and put the 15A in coach!  Call Tiffin with your VIN# and get a electric schematic if you don't have one!

You say "electric control" is this the control panel for the toilet or are you talking about the fuse panel

CandA.  Yes for the toilet.   On your owners manual there is a picture of the office for Tiffin, with the Red Bay Address and a phone #!  I don't have an Allegro Bus anymore.  You can also get the phone # by goggling Tiffin RV.