Sign in to follow this  
wilkiesr

Slide Out Repair

Need to know how to set dining room slide defaults on a Lippert Schwintek slide.  Lippert instructed me how to over ride slide to get it in ,but said i had to go to dealer to reset slide . I know i can if i knew the order of input .   Thanks   Wilkie

Wilkie,

Please give us more details:

Year, make and model of your coach.

Battery voltage 12+ VDC?

Details of what is not working-- going out? going in?

Wilkie, If you could offer the information requested by Brett, it would narrow down things a little more.

Not knowing what your issue is for sure , lets start hear.

In the meantime check out this link to see if it might be of help. Could be a timing issue. The motors need to be in sync . If it is not moving both rails equally the slide will bind.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/sites/default/files/Schwintek-In-Wall-Troubleshooting-Guide.pdf

Rich.

Will see what other information I can gather !  Re-timing sequence for the slide.

10 hours ago, wilkiesr said:

Need to know how to set dining room slide defaults on a Lippert Schwintek slide.  Lippert instructed me how to over ride slide to get it in ,but said i had to go to dealer to reset slide . I know i can if i knew the order of input .   Thanks   Wilkie

It is a 2019 Fleetwood Southwind purchased used with 7000 miles . Brought home slide went out but would not come in called Lippert and was giving instruction how to over ride system and get slide in. I was told to take it to dealer for repair. I have owned 7 coaches and did must of my own work and i know i can reprogram this if i knew what sequence to enter into the switches. My coach has the panel with the in and out buttons and on the back side it has the three buttons with two on top says motor one and motor two.   Thanks

Wilkie, Fleetwood Service in Decatur IN. is for the most part is shutdown. Some people are working from home , most are fer-lowed.

Hope the information offered helps. 

The one tenancy we have is to overload or exceed the weight limit of the slide systems.

Rich.

Additional slide information.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lippert+schwintek+slide+out+troubleshooting&rlz=1C1VFKB_enUS711US716&oq=Lippert+Schwintek+slide+out+troubleshooting&aqs=chrome.0.0.8314j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_EXKpXpDZIoG4tQbykBY32