Srous

Electrical problem; no more power Propane detector and Carbon monoxide detector and control pannel

HI , I have a 2014 Fleetwood Excursion model 35B, suddenly a bunch of 12V item stop working; the control panel (where you see your various tank level), the propane detector and the carbon monoxide detector. When I check with a light detector there are no power on any of those items.

Here the things that I have done: 

• Check for a faulty fuse , found two place where to check , in the kitchen over the 3 burner oven and in front in the middle of the two seats. All the fuses are OK
  • Check behind every item for a cut wire. Every thing is fine.                                      

Now short of ideas, I need your help !

Srous, not trying to be a smart aleck, but do you have power on both sides of the fuse. I have seen spade fuses that looked good but tested bad. Also by some chance does the fuse power a relay that powers the panel?

Please let us know what you find. 

Herman 

Look on the circuit board in the Battery Control Center. The BBC should be located close to both battery banks. Wiring and fuse schematic on the inside of the BCC cover.

Richard

Hi everyone, thanks for your comments, I finally discover another fuse box near the engine compartment. I have founded two 3 Amp fuses toasted !

Great, so now everything is working? 

Now if you add your coach to your signature you won't have to reenter the information every time you post.:)

Bill