natgild

FMCA Tech Connect Beware

I signed up for the FMCA Tech Connect with Sprint option.  I quickly received a confirmation notice and my credit card was quickly debited. The website claims shipping in a few days.  It is a week later and I have heard NOTHING else.  No shipping notice.  No product. No further communication at all.  I called FMCA number but nothing has happened.   BEWARE!!!

Please see followup posts. The problem was resolved.

natgild,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum. As I am sure you are aware, with many working from home, things are not normal.

I contacted FMCA staff.  They asked that you e-mail: bwulfeck@fmca.com

Let us know the outcome.

Welcome.

We have found that USPS, UPS and Fed Ex is about 4 to 7 day's slower since COVID-19 lock down...be patient.

I contracted Brett as you suggested.  He said the hotspots are backordered an may be shipping next week.  Thanks again for the information.

I'm in the same boat.  The problem isn't delays due to Covid, that's perfectly understandable.  The problem is the lack of communication.  I have no idea if I'm going to receive some kind of notice when it ships, or if I'm just trapped, sitting here waiting for an indeterminate amount of time, being I have to be available to sign for the package.  A simple email would do wonders...  

As posted above, you might follow this:

On 6/4/2020 at 1:57 PM, wolfe10 said:

As posted above, you might follow this:

I had already sent an email that included that address, and also left a voicemail with 'Bret'.   Nothing yet....  

--Update-- 
Finally got responses, and the communication was great from that point forward.  

I wanted to sign up for the Sprint option ... but I can't for the life of me find where to ORDER it ... let alone get it !    If things are being delayed it doesn't sound like I would be able to receive it before heading home in 3 weeks.    Then I'll be at the home base for another 3 weeks before heading back up to our other 'home'.   

Has anyone who is waiting to receive the Sprint MiFi received any acknowledgement that your order is shipping ?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pat D.

COVID19 has put a lot of people working from home, or not working at all in order to prevent the spread. Shipment centers are affected more so than other businesses.  Just sayin'.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:45 PM, pdousman said:

I wanted to sign up for the Sprint option ... but I can't for the life of me find where to ORDER it ... let alone get it !    If things are being delayed it doesn't sound like I would be able to receive it before heading home in 3 weeks.    Then I'll be at the home base for another 3 weeks before heading back up to our other 'home'.   

Has anyone who is waiting to receive the Sprint MiFi received any acknowledgement that your order is shipping ?

Regards,

Pat D.

After reaching out via email and voicemail, I did finally get some communication going.  Once Brett responded, from that point he was very good in tracking down and getting me the status of my order.  Once I had the tracking number, I could see and anticipate the delivery delays.  But, I did receive the hotspot, and am happy to say it's working fine!  You do have the option of getting your Sprint Hotspot as soon as you can, and putting it in 'standby' when you aren't going to be using it for a month or more, where they charge you around $13/mo to keep your account active.  Then it's a quick matter to switch it back on when you hit the road again.  

Howdy!

I have been trying to place an order for a Sprint hotspot for a couple of months now. The online form keeps rejecting it. I’ve called benefits and they just state they haven’t started taking new orders. I waited until July and still the same. Just wondering if they are ever going to start anytime soon?

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon

Need assistance with Sprint MIFI - who do I need to contact?  Shows 4G LTE but - No internet access. No data connection.  Was working earlier today - but nothing now. 02-16-2021

Sprint is now T-Mobil.  We have the T-Mobil at $50 per month (all taxes included) for 100 GB.  The Pack is $299.  No contract.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:45 PM, pdousman said:

Regards,

Pat D.

Did you find where to order? We just joined FMCA tonight. Maybe there is a lag before we can access benefits?