natgild

FMCA Tech Connect Beware

1 hour ago, jgallego said:

You need to be log into the website.

You mean to the FMCA site? That's the only place I can log into. The Tech Connect+ home page has no place to sign in.

edit: I signed in to the FMCA site, went to my profile and then to the Tech Connect+ tab. Still nothing........

Edited by tom73

The FMCA Sprint is retro.  We got a T-Mobil (they own Sprint) hot spot and 100 G for $50 per month....

Edited by manholt

Can anyone tell me what delivery service it came through?? I reached out for shipping info and have received zero answers so I’d like to know at least what delivery company it’s through. I can’t be home to sign for it if I have zero knowledge of when or who it’s coming through!🤦🏻‍♀️

BEWARE IS FOR SURE.  I was told back in April, 2022 my Sprint Hotspot would be replaced with TMobile Hotspot since it was obsolete since January.  Shouldnt I have been notified?  Then for six days straight in April my credit card was charged $49.99 daily to the tune of $300.00.  I cancelled the card and now I receive a notice my account is overdue.  I tried desperately to contact Tech Connect but no sure way so I sent message to Membership and still not response.  I do not like TMobile so I will find other Hot Spot provider.