brocki

Communication from home office

Well I may get yellled at or perhaps laughed at but:  What is the disposition of all our reservations for the last cancelled spring convention?  I have a fair amount of money floating around that I would like to know where it has landed.

At the request of the web  site, I have emailed twice at least a month apart but got no replies.   I have found that "due to Covid etc" is the current excuse for no communication from many.  Anyway, I'm certainly not implying anything improper here, but I less than happy by the lack of communication.

If I just missed a big announcement, please fill me in.  They do and have had my correct email address

If you were registered for Tucson, you get a certificate to use to register for another convention with the same amenities. If you were registered for Lincoln then you get a full refund credited to your charge card or a check if that was your method of payment. 

I have received my certificate which I will use for Gillette, and a refund has been credited to my charge card on April 21st. The certificate came via email before that, but I don’t have record of the date. 

We received our certificate  as a refund for Tucson on March 24, just about a week after the cancelation of the convention.

The cancellation of Tucson was announced by email and posted on Facebook on March 13. The gift certificate refund plan was announced about a week later by email and on Facebook.

If  you receive regular emails from RMCA, you would have received the communications above.

If you haven't or don't remember getting an email from FMCA send a email to Doug Uhlenbrock and ask to have your certificate sent.

duhlenbrock@fmca.com.

Each certificate is numbered.

Herman 

Thanks to all for the response.  No, I don't remember getting any communication regarding the aftermath of the cancellation.  We were registerd for Tucson but had no plans for Lincoln.

Herman, thanks.  I will contact Doug Uhlenbrock.  I'm sure that will clear it up.

Good morning Brocki,

What Ross and Herman said is correct. Around the end of March FMCA issued letters of credit for a future convention through March 31, 2023. These letters are worth the service you were to receive, not the cash value. So even if prices go up before you use the letter, you will still get the same service you were supposed to receive in Tucson. Send me an email with your name and F# and I will be sure to get the letter(s) of credit to you.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:38 AM, hermanmullins said:

If you haven't or don't remember getting an email from FMCA send a email to Doug Uhlenbrock and ask to have your certificate sent.

duhlenbrock@fmca.com.

Each certificate is numbered.

Herman 

Herman, the email you gave me as written was "rejected" as non valid email address.  Based on his name, it looks right.  Any ideas?

duhlenbrock@fmca.com is correct--- I communicate with Doug all the time using that address. Be sure you do not put a "period" after it!

Got it guys, thanks.  BTW, looks like Doug responded  also.  I will follow his request.

Thanks again.