OHIOLEGEND

Hotel assistance

We have FMCA Roadside Assistance. Our vehicle broke down last night and required to be towed to a repair facility. We are almost 400 miles from home and not sure how long repairs will take. Does Roadside Assistance help with cost of hotel expenses while waiting on repairs?

Yes. According to the FMCA Roadside Assistance contract page 2,  (SafeRide RV Motor Club)

TRIP INTERRUPTION BENEFITS
In the event of a RV mechanical breakdown, Company will reimburse Member up to three hundred dollars ($300) per day for a maximum of five (5)
days ($1,500 total) for lodging and meals when the customer is more than one hundred (100) miles from home and the vehicle must be kept for repairs
at the li-censed repair facility. Member must submit receipts and verification of repairs to Company for benefit reimbursement. This benefit is limited to one (1)
incident per any given twelve (12) month period during the term of your membership.

jvd357,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

This answer is on the FAQ  on the webpage: https://www.fmca.com/fmca-rv-roadside-assistance

Is there an age limit to tow my RV or vehicle? I own other vehicles besides my RV, is my Pick-up, Harley and if necessary a rental car covered?

With the exception of “Classic” cars – show cars from the 70’s or earlier – there is no age limit to have your RV or vehicle towed, as long as the vehicle is able to be moved.

Our program covers your RV and most other street legal vehicle(s) you own, rent, or borrow. Please contact SafeRide RV Club if you have additional questions regarding coverage for additional vehicles.