pumper9x9

Cummins Coach Care is out if coach older than 7 yrs

Rocky Mountain Cummins and possibly all Cummins service centers Nationwide offering Coach Care Service are not working on coaches older than 7 yrs old.  They may work on strictly engine service but nothing else connected to your coach.  I had been going to Rocky Mnt Cummins since 2011 when I 1st got my coach and had been happy with their service for the most part.  This information on this  was provided by the service desk and one of the shop manager, Jessie, at the Rocky  Mountain Cummins in Henderson Colorado.  So if you have an older coach or are thinking about buying a new or used one you may want to know that after you coach is older than 7 years you are probably going to have to find some place else to get your work done.
Good Luck 

There is no mention of restricting MHs due to age on the Cummins Coach Care site, so wondering if it’s only Rocky Mountain.

FWIW, I just had the fuel distributor module (one of 4 components of the injector fuel pump) replaced on our MH engine, a 1999 Cummins ISC. I had already called 3 mobile service companies to diagnose the problem, they failed. I had our MH towed to Cummins Great Plains, Rock Island ILL. They could not read any ECM data either, the technician had to upload new programming into my ECM in order to obtain data and read codes. The service manager said my ECM was too old to display anything useful.

That might be one reason for the 7 yr rule, but I suspect the main reason is  coach parts availability.

hey all. Im new to colorado. I live in pagosa springs. i don't mind driving a bit. who are the go to cummins mechanics in this part of colorado. I have a class A 2001 monaco

thank you

I would get in touch with a FMCA Colorado Chapter.  You could also look for a Mobil Service person in Pagosa area (Check with the area RV Parks).