dougandsharon

Norcold 1200LRIM Inop?

Yes, and hence my question on what type surge guard he was using. I  have seen low voltage cause more problems than over voltage. I would like to put a data tracker on that circuit to see the power swings.

I am not going to say "Carl said it first" :P 

Bill

3 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Tim like Carl said If the fuse keeps blowing, I would step up a notch. I might try to find a 7.5 amp before going to a 10 amp but yes.

Tim, what kind of Surge guard are you using?

Carl this my 2ed residential. I changed out the one in the last coach myself. I don't see me ever going back to an absorption unit.

Bill 

Bill,

So far it's been running good with no problem.  I switch it from GEN to SHORE and ran it in both configuration with no issues so far today.  I'm getting ready to hit the road for a few weeks and will be able to give it a good test.  I have a surge protector Bill, but I'll have to go look at what kind it is.

I'll have to side with Joe on increasing the fuse size.  Maybe a 7.5 amp as a temp fix until some more trouble shooting can be done if it continues to do it or until I can get a real refrigerator installed.  LOL.  Anyway, thanks for all the help.  Now on to the next issue, passenger slide goes out just fine, but when I go to bring it in, it starts to come in and then stops, and starts making a noise like the gears not catching.  Can it be a loose mechanism that's attached to the motor that when under load it catches fine going out but shifts to much in the other direction to catch properly?  Just thinking out load.  Thanks.

R/

Tim