My fellow RVers, I am new to this membership so please be gentle. I read one of your discussions on this forum which caused me to want to join. Sounds like we have a bunch of rocket scientists on board and I was sold. I had the same problem as one of the patrons. Let me say that the problem started when I mixed up the chassis battery polarity. Since that time, I'm assuming that the rv won't key start because there is no display on my push button transmission. Is there a fuse that I knocked out? or did I fry the TCM or ECM? I've checked all the ignition fuses and changed them out. 

That's it. Hope we can get this thing on the road.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan, Welcome to the Fmca Forum !

Could you post the Make, Model and Year of your Coach. 

That way the information will be more relevant to your question. 

Welcome to the learning curve all the members are still on in some maner.

Rich.

Dmaser, welcome to forum. if you have a diesel pusher with an Allison tranny look for a small black box in a rear comp called a VIM box it should have two 10 amp micro fuses inside that protect al the electronics for shift selector and tranny computer, more information on your specific coach will help. Take care, be safe. BR

Several years ago I lost all power to my Allison 3000 transmission selector switch in a local cg. VIM fuses were good and after many texts to Freightliner  and other operating engineer friends it was a broken 12volt power wire from tranny computer 16 pin plug. there 3 plugs on ECM. ran a new separate power wire and ground wire and this solved the problem. Most of the info i recieved was from this awesome forum and all our members. someone even posted the Allison transmission manual on this site and i printed all460 pagers out. keep us in the loop.

Today is the 3rd day since OP, suspect he found the problem!

BIGRED5, thank you for the posts!  I'm sure it will benefit a future reader.