brothers2016

No power to slides, radio,wiper,leveler on 2005 Fleetwood

Brothers2016,

Welcome to the Forum.

It sounds to me as if the Battery switch is tripped (aka Salesman Switch). Most of the time it is close to the entry door.

Again Welcome,

Herman

Which coach do you have? Without the model it's hard to tell if it's  gas or diesel. Do the mentioned items work only when the switch it on? If so you may have the accessory solenoid defective. You can check it to see if, with the ignition on, do you have power to both sides of the solenoid? If not you may need to replace the solenoid. When purchasing the solenoid be sure to get a continuous 12 volt solenoid. Somewhere in my very old gray matter a #55 pops up.

Herman  

It’s a 2005 Fleetwood Providence.  
Ive checked all the CBs,   Swapped the relays under the dash and checked the CBs that are by the batteries.  Batt voltage is 13.2 and 13.3.

Is there a way to check the solenoid?

Did you look for a switch by the passenger seat, or stairwell that is on?  We call it "The Salesman Switch".  On my Fleetwood Tradition, it was a chrome toggle switch, between right wall and right armrest of Co Pilot seat...it may also be a on/off rocker switch!  Every coach has one, not 2, just one!  It allows 110 volt to work off shore power, but no 12 vdc...no Jacks, slides or instruments, they all work off Start battery/batteries!

Edited by manholt

Look where you could accidentally bump into it on your way out/in to coach.  It should be listed in your owners manual...if you don't have one you can get it on the web as a PDF.

If not the salesman switch you will need to seek out the relay that the switch controls, it’s most likely the culprit. Once located check back in, we can give you instructions on how to test it.

they are usually in an electrical compartment, not inside the coach (constant duty solenoid).