Sign in to follow this  
hermanmullins

Area Rally Cancellation

Dear FMCA Member:
It is with great disappointment that I must announce that the Rocky Mountain Motorhome Association (RMMA) has decided to postpone our upcoming Rocky Mountain Ramble, which was scheduled for October 21-24, 2020, at the Pima County Fairgrounds in Tucson, Arizona.

While I'm sure we are all anxious to get back to the RVing lifestyle we enjoy and come together once again for the Ramble, the health and safety of our members must be first and foremost.  With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing, and in some cases worsening, across the United States, the RMMA Board determined it would be in everyone's best interest to postpone the event for this year.

I am happy to report that the 36th Rocky Mountain Ramble, "Sunset on the Sonoran Desert," will be held October 20-23, 2021, at the Pima County Fairgrounds in Tucson.  Hopefully by next fall the COVID-19 pandemic will be under control and we can once again get together for a Rambling good time!  

Those who have already registered for the 2020 Ramble will receive a full refund as either a credit returned to your credit card or a check mailed to your primary address.

I wish you all a happy and healthy summer.
Sincerely,

Jamie Erickson, F142560S
Rocky Mountain Area President
National Vice President, Rocky Mountain Area

Edited by hermanmullins

Sign in to follow this