Jim S.  I have been looking at them!  Unfortunately the model we wanted is sold out. 🤬 How the F does that happen, since last Monday was the first time you could put a deposit on it?  3,500 being made! I spoke with Ford Tuesday, they said only that it was not a dealership, but one buyer for all of them!  BS.

Mine wanted white & then repainted to match coach!  I told her, your choice, one color and a cruise next year or match coach & no cruise anytime soon!  Now it's a moot point.

Carl,

I can see you getting a white 2021 Bronco.

I can see you getting it painted to match the Motorhome.

What I can't see is you giving up a cruise. I know how much you love your cruises.

Besides you know what a good looking it would be, coach and toad matching. Go for both.

Herman

We all lost.  She wants a 4 x 4 truck and a golf cart...we got a gas cart & an Elect., at home.  The gas cart was fixed just before we left, so, that just leaves the truck (Chevy)! :lol:😎

Carl, White Bronco?? Don’t get pulled over I will make sure you never hear the end of that :lol:

Jim, I love the look of them but know from experience, never purchase the first year out.

Joe, that was the main reason to wait and see...same thing with the Jeep Gladiator (besides being over priced)!

We are dealing with a 2019 Ford Edge st with the new electronic shifting. It goes from neutral to park and we ruined a set of tires. Sitting at For and Ford says the people they sent it to to set it up, the problem is theirs and ours. Talked about a new Lincoln and have been informed all the new Fords are all having the same problems.No cooperation from Ford, they are going to take weeks in hopes we will have it removed from the lot and fix it ourselves. I think. very bad experience. So read the Ford forums yourself on the new Bronco before purchasing.I Haven't. Maye they have finally fixed it.