America's RV Warranty Has anyone had any experience with these guys...The Good, The Bad or the Ugly. I know they are kind of new and seem to have great promises. 

Welcome  to the forum bettylou.

I recommend self insuring. Places like America's RV Warranty that in business to make money.

There are lots of good post on heare worth reading.

Tell us what you are looking to get a warranty on?

Bill

I used Progressive on my Race Boats, not cheap, when a 1,000 HP Merc blew, they paid the 110k replacement and did not raise my rate.

Like Bill, in my coach, I self insure for extended repair's!  State Farm for coach & everything else...no boat's anymore!

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until now.

Progressive is my go to insurance for the RV. thinking of switching my car insurance to them also.

My previous 2008 MH had hail damage and Progressive paid the $19,000 new roof without any type of squabble.

That same MH about 3 or 4 years later got totaled by Hurricane Harvey.  Progressive paid me what I paid for it, no squabble.  When I say what I paid for it - NO depreciation. That gave me the full value I declared when I purchased it.  Nice down payment on my present one.

Present MH had mouse damage. First time in 14 years parked at the storage unit. Crap happens.  Progressive did ask questions and the important one was "Did you check on your MH at least every two weeks."  Yes, we did and still do.

Yep, Progressive would be my go to answer.

Keep in mind, although most commonly call it an extended warranty, IT IS NOT; it is an extended service contract, by law. It is quite similar to a health insurance contract. It will pay for specified ailments/ failures for machinery only when you follow the contract requirements exactly.

That said, when we bought our MH it had been parked in a barn for 8 years. We assumed it might have several things not working or would stop working in the near future. The 3-year ESC more than paid back the premium and deductibles for the coach portion, no claims were filed for the chassis portion.

Our MH is too old to be covered by an ESC, 15 yrs is the maximum. Two weeks ago the fuel distributor in the injector fuel pump failed, Cummins Great Plains has completed the repair for a total of $5,050. Had the entire injector fuel pump required replacement the estimate was $10,080. Sure wish I could have had an extended service contract.

Our MH has only 49,xxx miles on  it, which leads me to suspect this failure may be connected to the 8 years of storage, because I asked if bio-diesel might be a factor and was told no is it not a factor.

Edited by RayIN