mwking

Medical Insurance

I thought there was a benefit connection to a health insurance provider that was not tied to a home location, but I don't see any info on that. I know there is FMCAssist to get you and your stuff back home but that's not what I'm asking about although it's a primary reason for why I'm a FMCA member. 

So if there is no connection via FMCA, what do the rest of you do?

Thanks
Michael

A little more information on your needs, age, and many other questions will be helpful in getting the best information. I am 75 years young and use a medicare advantage plan for my health insurance. I am not aware of any connection of FMCA with any medical insurance provider as a benefit to it's members, and since medical insurance is mandated now by the federal government, those plans should readily available to almost anyone, all medical health insurances that I know about are usually your home medical plan. There may be some companies that will provide emergency treatment but again I don't really know. If there is an accident involved, your motor vehicle insurance should be relied upon and all other should be billed directly to your home medical insurance. Hope this helps but if not, wait for others, or no response come back here and add any clarifications to your needs. Good luck with your quest's.