pgleason

rear air pressure gauge not working

I have a 2006 Itasca Ellipse XC Freightliner chassis, the rear air pressure gauge is not working no warning buzzer and drives and moves fine. Could this be a sending unit problem or is it the cold solder joint issue that I have read about. Where is the module located?  

I have a 2007 Fleetwood Expedition that had a problem some years back that the air guage would drop and set off an alarm, and it was a wiring harness underneath the steering wheel horn cover. real easy to replace, called freightliner for harness and it came the next day, and haven't had problem since, probably was five or six years ago.

• klcracing
  • Members
  • I travel:With children,With Pets

It has been awhile since the last post, and I am happy to say the problem was the wiring harnesses on the LBCU. Very easy to fix, and have to give it up to Freightliner on getting me the parts quickly. Thanks for the help.

Edited by jleamont

Look into the wiring harness for the gauges in dash, This sould have been a recall on this problem, just replaced it and have driven 2000 miles with air and all other gauge working OK!!!  Fleetwood told me there is no VCU on like 2004 and later...

Edited by dontayman001