shara900

rv inline sanitizer

This is an update. I will say they offered " Excellent Customer Service"  in crediting my Visa card...  But, Do not try to place the blame for a bad unit on me,  as I did not over tighten the fill nut. I  inspected the unit a little further after your ranting phone call and found that the threads in the base are damaged,, thus the fill cap and gasket will not seat properly...

Edited by shara900
Good Customer Service

the man just said he is removing the post,  it wasn't  the RV sanitizer mistake ,  when U tighten a gasket until it bleeds out,  nothing will hold water.  After testing and much testing we knew there was more to the issue then the fit.  Tight is tight but when you tighten until the gasket is squished,  what do you expect.  

Hello - - - 

I was thinking of purchasing this product.

Seems fairly easy and straight forward to use.

This thread does not seem complete. What is missing?

Any other info you can share?

Thanks in advance, 

Glenn

1 hour ago, newsier said:

I was thinking of purchasing this product.

You and me both. I haven’t spilled any disinfectant on myself yet but I am certain that day will come. 

No thanks, I'll stick with using my empty whole-house water filter, and adding bleach to the cannister. Whole lot cheaper.

10 hours ago, RayIN said:

No thanks, I'll stick with using my empty whole-house water filter, and adding bleach to the cannister. Whole lot cheaper.

Thanks Ray.......Duh.....why haven't I thought of this????? This is Indy Glenn BTW from iRV2.....

Tale care, 

g

Perfect Rayin I had not thought of that either bu then I have not done anything with the tank before anyway. Yes on my mind now for no real reason since I have never had an issue. Just seems like something I should DO for a change. Well more than that really seemed like a hassle base on previous experience and now much simpler. Thanks