Need help..!! recently got a Diesel pusher that has a 2 ton basement AC and only blows non-cold air. Does anyone know someone in Souther California (Inland Empire) that may have experience working with this units? My first option is to fix it

I have one too. The first thing to check is the start and run capacitors. They are easily accessed without having to remove the unit from it's normal position. There is nothing special about this air conditioner/heat pump except it has two 120VAC compressors instead of one 240VAC compressor like a household unit. They are very similar, and any qualified HVAC technician for household units should be quite capable of repairing your unit. I have bookmarks for replacement parts if needed.

This writeup detailing removal, repair, and replacing a Colemen-Mach basement heat pump should be very informative: Additional instructions for a diesel pusher are addressed near the end of this pdf.

This utube video pertains to replacing the main circuit board.

Edited by RayIN

With the exception of removal from the MH, most household HVAC technicians are qualified to work on these RVP units. They just need to understand it has two 120VAC compressors instead of one 240VAC compressor. You will need to remove and replace the unit though. There is enough electric cable to run the unit outside the MH on a platform.