a1kaching

Where can I find Wipers like this.

These are on my 2005 Safari Trek 29RBD. I want to get the same ones if I can. I am hoping that I do not have to change the wiper arms. Have you seen these before ?
Thank you

wioer blades small.jpg

Can you post a few more photos? Hard to see much from that close, so maybe a foot back or so and include a side view. Also, how long is the wiper?

I've found that nearly every wiper you could need is out there, and it's rare that you have to change out the arm to get new wipers. A little more information and someone will have the part number for you, I'm confident.

1 hour ago, RSBILLEDWARDS said:

per Richard's request  Join the Safarifriends.org group or the Safari Motorhomes Owners Facebook page closed group  

??

I didn't mention anything about FB or joining any other group. Just for more information to help track down the wipers.

I had a similar looking pair of wipers on a 2000 Holiday Rambler and was able to pick them up at Oriley Auto Parts. Maybe take one off and bring it with you to a parts store.

Mine are very similar, a bolt and nut hold the wiper assy. to the arm. I bought 28" wipers from rockauto.com. Don't try to look them up by make of vehicle, look them up by wiper length. The new wiper assy's had an attachment held on by the bolt N nut, I removed the attachment and bolted the new wipers onto my pantograph arms.

No you did not Richard, I was concurring with you. I was  adding the other two sources where we Safarians congregate and there is a lot of information specific to his rig. This site is terrific and a lot of info available but the other two are coach specific. I did not think we had a lock on info here. Sorry if that is the way you saw it just trying to help   b 

Nearly all wiper blades have the hole built onto them, my coach uses a shoulder bolt with acorn nut, and the hole is slightly too small, when this happens I simply use a drill with bit to correct the size of the hole.🙂