moparhauler

Which coach is 34-36 ft with 400+ HP ?

Gentlemen, To be correct I did not say I drive 85 downhill with a loaded trailer. Ah I just checked and I did not. I referenced driving the I-15 that has long flat stretches and in places 8 lanes wide. And I avoid the heat of the day. And I never said I drove a 75mph rated truck / RV tire at 85 either.

So you guys can argue between yourselves as agruing isn't what I joined for. Thanks Ray and RS Bill for your creditable input. You other guys need to know that grumpy old men are not cute or have an excuse to act badly, they are just ******** !

10 minutes ago, MoparHauler said:

Gentlemen, To be correct I did not say I drive 85 downhill with a loaded trailer. Ah I just checked and I did not. I referenced driving the I-15 that has long flat stretches and in places 8 lanes wide. And I avoid the heat of the day. And I never said I drove a 75mph rated truck / RV tire at 85 either.

So you guys can argue between yourselves as agruing isn't what I joined for. Thanks Ray and RS Bill for your creditable input. You other guys need to know that grumpy old men are not cute or have an excuse to act badly, they are just ******** !

Not sure how name calling people trying to help is the best path forward here.