emaclean

Andersonville ga. Mobile internet options

Hi guys 

We are headed to Andersonville RV park in Andersonville GA. To spend a month and then off to Titusville FL. For another several months at Manatee Hammock we are looking to see what the best mobile Internet provider for those two camp grounds is.we are looking at the FMCA hotspot deals and need to be able to get reliable internet for those two parks.any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks Eric

Eric,

Welcome to the Forum.

We have the Verizon MiFi from FMCA it claims to have unlimited service but at 25 gigs it will throttle back and is slow down severally. However i have had mine for over three years and that has only happened twice. So for me it has served us well all over. I understand, but can't confirm, the Sprint Connect is very good on the East Coast.  

Again, Welcome.

Herman

Not sure about those locations you mentioned but in my 8 years of full time travel I have found Verizon to have the best coverage with AT&T a close second. Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost, US Cellular and all the others like them are only good when in a major metropolitan area and have limited service out on the road.