RVguy

Question about the FMCA plate

Hi Folks,

FMCA newbie (for about one year), and I have a question about the FMCA plates that we receive when we sign up.  I'm talking about the oval black and white ones that go on the outside, with brackets, attached to the rear ladder.  My motorhome is parked at my home, outside and in the sun every day.  Recently the plate seems to be falling apart.  What I mean, is that the paper is curling off of the plate and it looks very cheap.  Next to it, I have a Good Sam plate that has been on the back, in the sun for several years, that still looks like new because it is not paper, it is heavy duty plastic.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a higher quality one available?

FMCA decal on motorhome (use this).JPG

Edited by RVguy

RV guy, give FMCA Memebership a call and tell them about your plates. They need everyone with bad plates to let them know about the bad quality from our current vendor.

513-474-3622

Herman 

Edited by hermanmullins

Now that is what I call a money saver for FMCA... initially! Not in the long haul.  I like the plastic raised letter one supplied for years. Hollar loud enough and maybe they will back up on this one.