mjpsrp

Entry Door awning

If  you are talking about the plastic end cap, one man had a new one made on a 3-D printer. The old one must be intact enough to obtain measurements from though.

This is the thing that you should know about door overhang is that it is a tiny awning or cover that hangs over the door literally and protects you from sunlight, rain or snow.

Wow none  of my tiny awnings on the outside of my RV come with any sorts of valance. Do I need to upgrade to get valances? Is it safe to drive without them?

Bill

13 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Wow none  of my tiny awnings on the outside of my RV come with any sorts of valance. Do I need to upgrade to get valances? Is it safe to drive without them?

Bill

It doesn't!  Wow! Must be an old style RV.😈

6 minutes ago, wayne77590 said:

It doesn't!  Wow! Must be an old style RV.😈

I am confused. What year range does it go from used to vintage to antique? Does not having valances on the outside lower my value?

Bill

14 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Bill

I am considering adding Valentine Red heart shaped lace to mine, I kind of like the vintage look. But I'll need to confer with Captains Obvious to make sure that is OK!🤪

Edited by kaypsmith

Herman, OP never came back since posting in Sep. 2020....Good bet, he found it from WBills Link or Ray's suggestion.

Joe, Kay, Wayne, Bill. Duh! :ph34r:

Wayne. Dipped if I know!  Probably just answered a heating post.  Valance door awning with ruffles and heat strip? :blink::wacko: