dddlin

HWH Leveler Problem

1998 Newmar Dutchstar

Our levelers won't retract.  The control panel lights up but none of the buttons work.  Pushing the STORE button, nothing happens - no noise, no nothing.   AC fuse shows power going in and out.  The other fuses show nothing, no power in, no power out. We have a call in to HWH and are awaiting a call back.  But we have to leave the campsite tomorrow morning.  Any suggestions?

16001972169032658000503653508816.jpg

Based upon my common sense and what is on my coach. There is a pump, a reservoir and a manifold. I am guessing there are valves in the/on the manifold that will allow when turned a release the pressure on each corner/jack cylinder. It makes sense to have a way to release the pressure if there is a failure of the system. It would not be as critical the other way around in my mind. So go have a look.    

Edited by RSBILLEDWARDS

Bill is right, there are valves  with a Tee-handle on the end located at the tank/pump assy, open each Tee-handle and wait until the jacks are fully retracted, then close each without any more pressure than was required to open. BTW, mine has an inline fuse near the motor.

Edited by RayIN

Not sure what fuses you are talking about but in the bay with the HWH pump there should be an in-line fuse for the solenoid/relay. Check there. It also could be the main relay in the bay. There are two of them, one energizes the system, and if it fails or sticks, nothing will work.

do you have the manual for your HWH system, they are available at their website.

Edited by campcop