mh3860sh

a/c won't run

i have a 2008 monaco monarch. recently i turned on my bedroom a/c but it would not run. i heard a click from the unit- and the same click when i shut it off. same thing happened with the heat pump and fan. any ideas?

Try this, turn the thermostat off. pull the front cover off. There should be a fuse in side. Remove the fuse and check it. Put the fuse back in and re install the front of the thermostat. Turn it on and check your "Mode" settings and see if that helps. Let us know what you find out.

Bill

Edited by WILDEBILL308

f your AC system turns on but doesn't blow out cold air, ensure all the vents are open and the thermostat is set properly. If these aren't the problem, check the air filter. If it's clogged with dirt or other debris, you won't get any air flow.

Edited by pogiroheat

Check for Power. The first and most obvious thing to do when your compressor won't start is to make sure that the unit is receiving power. It is always possible that a fuse has been blown or that a breaker has been tripped.  If the fuses and breakers are fine, you may just have to call an HVAC contractor.