fagnaml

2020 Texas Renaissance Festival -- Need Advice

Question

While my question is Texas specific I do hope other forum members will find it interesting.   With no LSU football weekends this fall, the wife and I are looking for other opportunities for long weekend adventures.   One "venue" we haven't visited in many, many years is the annual Texas Renaissance Festival which is open this fall despite Covid-19 and everything else happening in this very weird year.  The festival starts this coming weekend (10/3/20) and continues through the end of November weekend -->  https://www.texrenfest.com/    The festival will have the usual Covid-19 prevention protocols in place.

My question is in two parts:

1) For those that have visited the Renaissance Festival during the last couple of years, is a weekend at the Festival a fun, enjoyable time?

2) A new RV resort in Magnolia, TX by the name of Leisure Lane RV Resort is offering "daily reservations" for the Renaissance Festival (typically they only offer week and month reservations).   This resort is ten miles form the Renaissance Festival site.  The resort looks quite nice from their website and Goggle Earth.   Have any forum members stayed at the Leisure Lane RV Resort in Magnolia, TX ?   If "yes", what is your opinion of the resort and its services?

Thanks for you thoughts and comments?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet