tcolburn

Online Directory Issue After Update

I discovered that the fmca.com website has now come back online, and I was browsing through the various areas to see what may have changed.

When I looked at the Membership Directory, I found that I could see my own entry but no one else's. I tried searching by member number (by the way, before upgrade just the numerical portion was enough but now I had to include the "F" at the beginning); by city and state (but just zip code wouldn't get it); and by name. Only entry I could see was mine. Just wanted to let you all know...

Best,

Tim C.

Not working for me. I have logged out several times. After logging back in and going to membership and selecting Dashboard, all I get is Stopping Spots etc. I don’t get to where I can search for any member. 

Works for me - Logged into the dashboard, then clicked on membership directory. From there it had me log in again.

I was able to search for members in Wisconsin, but since it limits the results to only 50 members you can't really search through an entire state easily.

Ross, have you checked your profile? From what I'm getting from LarryP. , when they changed over to Protec, everyone was opted out of having their name in the directory. Check your member profile.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:25 PM, dons2346 said:

Ross, have you checked your profile? From what I'm getting from LarryP. , when they changed over to Protec, everyone was opted out of having their name in the directory. Check your member profile.

I'm still listed I searched by zip code. This IMO is kinds like buying a new car, it takes a while to learn how the controls work.

I get Melanie and Ross. Last three 829.

First time I got the other ones also. This time only you two but I narrowed my search to last name, city, and state. Just brought up the two of you.

Yep, I do think there is a problem with the directory.  I searched for names I know are FMCA members and they did not come up.  I also don't like the new format.

Dons2346, there was a man (don't remember his name or Avatar) who was in charge of the youth group and under, I think 50, group...he wanted to get rid of Governance (ND's) as we know it.   He put together a petition and summited it, prior to the Indy convention....maybe he got his way! 😁:wacko:

"Member Driven" to me = Area SVP's, EB, SNVP and NP !  You could also get rid of Area SVP's and it would be pure!