nightcrawler

Electrical/Freightliner/Diesel

I have a 2010 40 ft Phaeton (Tiffin), the driver side slides, windshield wipers, rear camera, brake assist light beeping,heat and air are all not working.  Can anyone tell me if it is all connected to one electrical issue?

Edited by nightcrawler

You’d be better off calling Tiffin and asking where to start if there is no problem with the salesman switch circuit (located in the entry way). 
Since you have house electrical and coach electrical problems I suspect you have two issues or the power or ground supplying has been compromised. It’s doubtful Tiffin has the wiper circuit on the coach electrical system..

On our coach if the salesman switch is off I have no 120 vac power to anything. But my chassis operates (wipers, turn signals, dash AC and heat etc) as designed. 

Tiffin said the driver side slides are electrical(switch has to be on), but passenger sides are hydrolic(they work). Just had step motor, etc. replaced and when we went to pick it up, house batteries were dead (forgot to turn off inverter) and all these things were not working(wipers, heat/air fan, camera,brake assist beeping).

Hi Nightcrawler , All the Things that are not working get powered by the House Battery's . make sure those batterys are charged and the 200 Amp Fuse in the House Battery compartment is Ok , Oh, make sure somebody dit not turn the Battery disconect off. also make sure when You leave Your Coach with somebody for service ,turn off Your Inverter , it will Kill Your House Battery's .   Hope this will Help , good Luck ,   OLD MARINE

I don't know which heat/air/fan and some other items may be which batteries, but windshield wipers are usually on the chassis battery in every coach that I have seen.

I have a 2010 Tiffin Pheaton just like Nightcrawler and have had in the past the exact same experiences . I know what Your saying that the Wipers along with other Parts should be on the Chassis battery , but they are not on a Pheaton .I also had work done on my coach at a Repair Facility ,when I picked up my coach 4 Days later ,Guess What .same Problem as Nightcrawler

My house Battery's where dead , no rear Camera no Wipers no DS Operation of slide Outs ,Warning Beeps and so on . I went home and checked it all over ,Recharged House Battery's and

everything worked again , thats when i found I had the Inverter on , and this in 2 Days depleted the house battery's to almost half . This is not our 1st DP and the other ones where not wired like this , but this one is . I was Auto Tech for 50 Years and made no  sense to me either .I dit not build this Coach . Just living with it

Regards  OLD MARINE