justgreatfood

CORNERSTONE extended warranty JUNK

What does the contract you signed state ? This is very similar to a health insurance policy/contract. You must comply with all terms and conditions for a claim to be honored. When that is documented the claim must be paid.

Edited by rayin

CornerStone has been in the warranty business, since 1973, headquarters in Hickory, NC & London, ON, Canada!  I used them in the 1990's on both of my "Blue Water race boats!"  Never had a claim refused.

What make, model, year coach or RV, do you have?  What claim did they turn down?

I had them for my Travel Trailer.  When the A/C went, they were really good and paid for it with no problems.  The service manager at the dealer said they are the warranty company they prefer to deal with.  Maybe they changed since it expired a couple of years ago.

Sounds to me, the OP had the work done, then contacted Cornerstone...any extended warranty company, will want to be contacted before, any work is done by a known shop!  I had 5 claims with Cornerstone in 6 years, biggest one was a $110,000, blown 1,000 hp engine...each time the shop called for warranty an agent would come and verify, then the work began! :)

I currently have Cornerstone and they have never denied a claim. Over $13,800 paid out by them. It obvious you are trying to get them to pay for something that isn’t covered by your policy.