jerryhouser

Renewal cost

Captgilly2015. Welcome to the Forum! :)

Since you became a member 10 minutes ago, on what basis do you say "Its a pain to renew?"

If you will go to fmca.com and login it will open the FMCA website. At the upper left side there is "Membership". Click on it and select "Dashboard". That opens up to every thing. There is a Tool Bar across the top of the page and more selections all the way at the bottom of the page. Can't get any simpler that that.

Hope this helps.

Herman

Edited by hermanmullins

55 minutes ago, poohbear7278 said:

I can’t get it to work either they sent me a 33% off and was going to add a year or two but can’t get it to work?

On 2/15/2021 at 9:42 PM, dons2346 said:

The link under dons2346 works! Why can't an IT person for our forum fix the hyperlink? The link on the forum does send to facebook, but same link on both Google and Edge takes takes to correct page.

Edited by kaypsmith

I email and phoned and left a message so I could renew and no call back 

If no call I guess I will not be renewing 

Following the link from FB takes me to my membership page in the FMCA site, but pressing the "Renew" button there does nothing but reload my membership information.  There is no offer to renew at any rate - discounted or regular.

I also wonder what in... is happening....

I used the link... it goes to my account ... I'm paid through 4 /22  ... I went to " renew" at the stated price of $50 / year ( 33% off) ....

BUT.... at the final step, it pops up a price of 1 year at $75, 2 years at $150, 3 years at $225...... t best, This is a horrible way to process a renewal.... at worst, it's ^&%&*&^... thinking no one should proceed further in this online process....

Shame that FMCA finds it necessary to go this route.

I used the above link and it took me to my account, I clicked the renew button and it just refreshed me back to my account.   I used their CONTACT link and emailed them that I wanted to renew but no reply.  I suspect the COVID-19 has infected this website and there is no one around to vaccinate it.  It needs to be put on life support.   

Edited by charlieiam

No where on your membership page can you find your expiration date? We renewed our membership last year and no where does it show the new date, even on the magazine it show the old date. Oh by the way it show up on my credit card bill it show the charge.

I use the FMCA app on my iPhone or iPad to get to the Forums, but if I select Membership, I am shown my membership number, date I joined and date my membership ends. What does yours show?

PS: Dues renewal is $50/year. You may renew for up to 3 years from the current year.