dbenoit

Cabin Fever 2020/2021

Yep. Here we go again. A little diff this winter coming. Bought house on Cape Cod, sold house in NH and renting a temp. apartment

while we gut and redo the Cape house. MH and boat already parked at Cape.

David

Okay, I have relatives in Central Mass. so my question is, will you have an extra RV pad for me to stay on?

We head out to San Antonio for about 10 days.  Our first trip since last year. Very much looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Okay, I have relatives in Central Mass. so my question is, will you have an extra RV pad for me to stay on?

We head out to San Antonio for about 10 days.  Our first trip since last year. Very much looking forward to it.

I am headed to Florida in 21 Days, stop by..

Joe, I can imagine that you are a nice guy. However, I'm not going to PA or FL on my way to San Antonio just to see you.

However, on your way to FL my driveway can handle a 40' (even a 43') MH and I can provide 50amp and water.  Dump stations about 2 miles away and is free. (A 43' would have to be backed up onto 3 stacked sets of 2 x 12's. Not for the faint of heart but I do it all the time. Earlene is the ground guide)

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Joe, I can imagine that you are a nice guy. However, I'm not going to PA or FL on my way to San Antonio just to see you.

Gee wiz Wayne, its only a little east of where your headed, I figured since you were on the road......:lol:.

We have the cabin fever also, DW is working from home, I can see its getting tough staring at the same walls and we have ONLY taken one other trip this year so its time to get a way! 

This year we have only put 2500 miles on the coach, where normally its 7000 +. I might not even change the oil :wacko:.

Edited by jleamont

Yep! Only about 1600 miles out of the way!

I think I put 30-40 miles on since the 1st of the year. That was just to exercise it. San Antonio and back will be about 500 miles.  We also try and get out of here for the hot Summer time but didn't do it this year.

Depending on how things go in 2021 we hope to be back on the road meeting and greeting.

Since March, we have over 10k on coach and leaving for New Iberia, La. in the morning, a week of Cajun food + the Fete (BBQ'd and grilled whole pork festival)!  We'll be back the 18th, then if the parts are in, we will go to NIRV in Lewisville (By Dallas).  How Coach will travel.  We will be in Florida for the Tampa RV Super Show in Jan 2021.  Rayn, La. for Mardi grass with Crusin Cajuns in Feb.  Same with AIM in March.  Crusin Cajuns Crawfish Rally in April.  NIRV Rally in OK City in May.  Late May to July 8 in Cortez, CO. Then on to Alaska!  We don't care if we have COVID-19 or 20...One life, live it.

22 hours ago, manholt said:

Since March, we have over 10k on coach and leaving for New Iberia, La. in the morning, a week of Cajun food + the Fete (BBQ'd and grilled whole pork festival)!  We'll be back the 18th, then if the parts are in, we will go to NIRV in Lewisville (By Dallas).  How Coach will travel.  We will be in Florida for the Tampa RV Super Show in Jan 2021.  Rayn, La. for Mardi grass with Crusin Cajuns in Feb.  Same with AIM in March.  Crusin Cajuns Crawfish Rally in April.  NIRV Rally in OK City in May.  Late May to July 8 in Cortez, CO. Then on to Alaska!  We don't care if we have COVID-19 or 20...One life, live it.

Ditto, Carl, on the one life.....live it.  We are going to Alberta and British Columbia next Spring if the Canuks will let us in by then.  On to either the west coast or the Dakotas, etc. after that.  Went to Mardi Gras in Lafayette and Galveston this year but other than that just several trips to our ranch.  DW is having shoulder surgery next week, so we'll be laying low for a while.  While she is recovering maybe I should travel to the election battleground states and teach them basic arithmetic.

Don