johncristiano

RV Insurance Companies

Hello, I'm wanting to shop around for RV insurance for my 2019 American Eagle Coach.  Can you all provide any recommendations on the best and most affordable companies.  Due to the value of my coach Geico wont cover it.

johncristiano.  Welcome to the Forum! :)

On New coaches and high end used coaches, I have had Progressive, Allstate, USAA (they don't do coach or mc's anymore), they send  you to Progressive!  I have State Farm and it runs $487 a month for coach, SUV, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Chevy 2500 truck and a HD Classic Cruiser!  

I had a 45' AC Tradition, insured thru Progressive!

If you don't already work with a GOOD independent agent, that would be my first suggestion. He/she can shop the policy to multiple carriers, and possibly combine it with your home/auto policy for a larger savings.

In my experience, I've never been able to do better shopping directly with an insurance company than by working through an independent agent. You just have to ask around to find the one in your area that is good and that works for your best interests.

2 hours ago, richard5933 said:

In my experience, I've never been able to do better shopping directly with an insurance company than by working through an independent agent

Same here. We've tried to beat those rates many times, never could! 

Since I got married to Linda, our rate has gone way down with State Farm...she has 8 rent houses, commercial liquor store with 3 acres, the house on 3 acres in Three Rivers and the ranch with them!  When my stuff joined in, I told the agent that I'm not opposed to shopping for a better rate for same coverage!  

If you are a member, call Good Sam.  They will shop around for you and find the best deal.  They have done that twice for me.  Unfortunately, RV insurance companies love to charge huge annual rate increases, so we must shop around more so than with other insurance activities.